Your privacy is important to Madrugada. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Madrugada collects and the ways in which Madrugada uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Madrugada may collect and use the following kinds of personal information to:
- Process donations and payments, we have received.
- Subscribe to our publication(s). If you do so, we will collect this data and use it for this purpose only.
- Give us details when making a tribute or in memory of someone. This information may be used in a way that is suitable and appropriate for display purposes on this website (if applicable).
- Use your comments or if supplying feedback to us for our quarterly newsletter or any other publication that Madrugada may contribute towards. If we do so, we will contact you first to ask your permission before we go ahead.
- Use only information that is relevant to the carrying out of the legitimate purposes and functions of Madrugada.
You have the right to ask for the information that we have collected to be deleted, other than what is required to be retained to comply with legislation. Please contact us if you wish this to happen.
When we collect data, we will solely use it for that purpose. If we intend to use it in other ways, we will tell you at the time that you supply it.
Using personal information
Madrugada may use your personal information to:
- To personalise this website for you
- Deal with your enquires and requests
- For administration purposes
We will not pass your information to third parties.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Madrugada may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, relating to any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Madrugada will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store the electronic personal data you provide on secure servers.
Madrugada is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party where information about Madrugada may be displayed.
- by email to: email@example.com
- by post to or in person to: Rua Direita 100, Praia da Luz, Lagos, 8600-160, Portugal
- by telephone. +351 282 761 375
Updating this statement
This privacy statement is written with an understanding of the EU - General Data Protection Regulations 2018.