Become a member
As a not-for-profit association, Madrugada Associação needs your support to ensure continuity of service and to enable us to expand our services throughout the Algarve.
What will you get for your annual membership fee of €40 euros?
- An opportunity to belong to a growing association established in 2009 which has a proven track record of ‘making a difference’.
- The personal satisfaction of knowing that you have helped us to help someone else
- The assurance of service continuity, helping those who need us
- An opportunity to attend our twice-yearly Assembleia Geral (General Meetings) and vote on important issues that affect our future services and policies.
- Receive our regular newsletter and invitations to attend our fund raising events
- Be eligible to become a member of the Direcção (Management Board), Fiscal Board (Finance Board) or Assemblea Geral (General Assembly)
To become a member please contact us by phone on + 351 282 761 375, through our email email@example.com, or by visiting our Centre in Luz;
Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm (excluding bank holidays)
Rua Direita 44, 8600-160, Luz, Lagos.
GPS: 37º 05’ 28.34’’N 8º 43’ 36.70’’ W