Become a member
As a not-for-profit association, Madrugada Associação needs your support to ensure continuity of service and to enable us to expand our services throughout the Algarve.
An annual individual membership fee of €30 or joint membership fee of €50, gives you the following:
- An opportunity to belong to a growing association established in 2009 with a proven track record of ‘making a difference’.
- The personal satisfaction of knowing you have helped us to help someone else
- The assurance of service continuity, helping those who need us
- An opportunity to attend our twice-yearly Assembleia Geral (General Meetings) and vote on important issues that affect our future services and policies.
- Receive our regular newsletter and invitations to attend our fund raising events
- Be eligible to become a member of the Direcção (Management Board), Fiscal Board (Finance Board) or Assemblea Geral (General Assembly)
To become a member please complete and submit a Membership Application Form available below, contact us by phone on + 351 282 761 375 or by email email@example.com, or stop by our Centre in Luz;
Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm (excluding bank holidays)
Rua Direita 44, 8600-160, Luz, Lagos.
GPS: 37º 05’ 28.34’’N 8º 43’ 36.70’’ W